Georgina Mitchell is a Clinical Hypnotherapist, Professional Counsellor and Life Coach whose practice is located in Mentone, South East Melbourne.
Georgina has trained extensively in both Counselling, Psychotherapy and Clinical Hypnotherapy and firmly believes that the her wide range of skills and techniques offer her clients the most effective means to achieve the changes they want to experience.
"I've seen the transformation occur in clients when the possibility of a new way of thinking, feeling and being becomes clear to them during Therapy"
If you're ready to make a change, whether it's emotional or behavioural Call Georgina at Hypfocus now on 0435 923 817.
Georgina's relevant qualifications include:
Graduate Diploma of Counselling (in progress)
Diploma in Counselling
Diploma in Hypnotherapy
Diploma in Business
Certified Advanced Virtual Gastric Band Practitioner - Weight Loss Specialist
Certified Family Law Counsellor
Certified Reiki Practitioner
Cert IV in Hypnotherapy
Cert IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110
Cert IV in Small Business Management
Cert II in First Aid
Advanced Theta Healing DNA Certificate
Psychological First Aid Certificate
Emotional Freedom Technique (Psychological Acupuncture)
Working with children and Police checks.
Training Institutions attended:
- The Australian Institute of Professional Counsellors
- The Australian Academy of Hypnotic Science (the sole Victorian-based provider of fully accredited Government recognised tertiary education and training in Clinical Hypnotherapy and Counselling)
- The Australian Counselling Association
- The Australian Hypnotherapy Association
- AHA (Australian Hypnotherapy Association) Professional Membership Number/Provider Number: PM2015096
Medibank Private Provider Number: 1513161H
Australian Unity Provider Number: 21141215
- ACA (Australian Counselling Association) Membership Number: L1 4249
© Copyright Hypfocus Therapies and Training 2015